Мумбаи - жизнь большого города

Объявление

!!!Правила!!!||Сюжет||Вопросы к администрации||Занятые внешности||Требуемые личности||Освободившиеся роли||Отсутствие\уход

Акция №1 *Университет*||Акция №2 *Жители города*||Акция №3 *Звезды Болливуда*||Акция №4 *Любоff*||Акция №5 *Житейские истории*

Добро пожаловать на ролевую игру
"Mumbai - жизнь большого города".

Рейтинг ролевой - R

:будний день
11 октября 2012г. ролевое время было переведено на две недели вперед.
Дата: 23.12.2009г
Время: 19:00-7.00

: Холодно. Ветер гоняет по небу тучи, прогнозы погоды обещают дождь.
• Внесены изменения в профили и розданы награды!

• Кабир Шепард пару дней назад вернулся в Мумбаи. Поговаривают, что он стал "отшельником" со дня смерти Адити, но вернувшись налаживает старые связи...
• Месяц назад сообщалась, что съемки фильма "Губительное чувство" приостановлены. Но сегодня, как стало известно, в Мумбаи вернулась Гаятри Саксена. Будем ждать новостей о судьбе картины...

Фильм: "Губительное чувство"

Информация о пользователе

Привет, Гость! Войдите или зарегистрируйтесь.

Вы здесь » Мумбаи - жизнь большого города » Информация » Вопросы к администрации

Вопросы к администрации

Сообщений 41 страница 60 из 106

I believe that Litecoin cryptocurrency is the future world payment system. For Litecoin it will be possible to fly into space. But I don't have the money to buy it myself. Please give me Litecoin.

My Litecoin address:
LiFRfuM3jcJVXBLk19gVA8Lh1ukdP7Wngs

I believe that Litecoin cryptocurrency is the future world payment system. For Litecoin it will be possible to fly into space. But I don't have the money to buy it myself. Please give me Litecoin.

My Litecoin address:

My Litecoin address:

My Litecoin address:

My Litecoin address:

На посольство США в Москве ночью спроецировали видео с погибшими в Донбассе детьми
Активисты спроецировали видео на здание посольства США в Москве, в котором были показаны дети, погибшие в Донбассе в результате действий украинских военных.
RT на русском
По словам организаторов, акция была приурочена к Международному дню защиты детей.
Российская газета

Fitness Influencers Are Using Steroids in Secret, Trainers Say! Name is Kyle and I can help you achieve your max top in terms of Bodybuilding.
Personal approach you always wanted and your very own 12-24 weeks gear cycle and workout and diet plans, I do promise great results with little to no side effects.
Skype me ( live:.cid.dd011cd72dfb0a08 )  for more information on free samples and booking a meeting.

RHzs43hgndIpuiSy

lock in lean muscle growth?
Why are you striving to improve your knowledge in bulking/cutting cycles?
Pause the answer in your head for a second. We’ll come back to it.
There’s a reason I ask...
You must understand your ‘why’?
I certainly knew ‘why’ I wanted to kickstart my fitness journey and feel confident...
knew the importance of ‘why’ I needed to create customizable supplements that
provide FAST results with little to no side effects.
So, why do you want to empower your clients with the quickest ways to get ripped?
Are you driven by external motivation, or do you have something deep inside?
Are you doing it for things like money - or are you doing it for the love of fitness?
Partner with us today and make a REAL difference in your clients’ lives.
Skype me ( live:.cid.dd011cd72dfb0a08 )  for more information on free samples and booking a meeting.

RHzs43hgndIpuiSy

Hello. And Bye.

Best girls who agree on everything click on sexodubai.com
Visit us  and you will be extremely happy.

Hi there,

I think mumbaibigcitylife.rolka.me has a lot of potential. I noticed that you're operating in an industry with stiff competition, but also has a lot of customers.

My company has been promoting sites for more than 8 years and we would be glad to explain how you can improve your online presence.

It's a free consultation with no obligation and once you learn more about our approach  we could talk about potentially delegating some of the work to us.

mumbaibigcitylife.rolka.me is a great site and we would love to help you grow it to it's full potential.

Simply reply to this email and we can setup a quick call or continue our discussion by email.

Thank you very much

Alexander
qc-digital

Hello. And Bye.

Здравствуйте. Я специализируюсь на создании, доработке и продвижении сайтов в поисковых системах. Готов оказать вам помощь в развитии сайта и решении имеющихся проблем. Помогу привлечь целевых посетителей и увеличить конверсию. Умеренные цены. Гарантия результата.

Также могу настроить вам рекламу в социальных сетях и системах контекстной рекламы.

Моя почта для связи sozdayusaity@gmail.com

Dear users, I present the site gg.gg/12kvbm On this site you can download new hentai for free. And for those who wish, there is the opportunity to create their own topics for the exchange of hentai with other users - gg.gg/12kvbm

цены

It's going to be end of mine day, however before ending I am reading this enormous paragraph to increase my knowledge.

I like what you guys are up too. This type of clever work and coverage! Keep up the good works guys I've included you guys to my own blogroll.

I was extremely pleased to find this web site. I need to to thank you for your time due to this fantastic read!! I definitely appreciated every part of it and i also have you saved to fav to check out new stuff on your website.

Hi there would you mind letting me know which webhost you're working with? I've loaded your blog in 3 different web browsers and I must say this blog loads a lot quicker then most. Can you recommend a good web hosting provider at a fair price? Many thanks, I appreciate it!

Hurrah, that's what I was seeking for, what a data! present here at this web site, thanks admin of this site.

Вы здесь » Мумбаи - жизнь большого города » Информация » Вопросы к администрации

Рейтинг форумов | Создать форум бесплатно